A Pamphlet design also called a circular, handbill or leaflet, is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place or through the mail.
Pamphlet may be used by individuals, businesses, or organizations to:
- Promote a good or service, such as a restaurant.
- Persuade or send a social, religious, or political message, as in evangelism or political campaign activities on behalf of a political party or candidate.
- Recruit members
- Advertise an event such as a music concert, nightclub appearance, festival, or political rally
Like postcards, pamphlets and small posters, flyers are a low-cost form of mass marketing or communication.There are many different flyer formats. Some examples are:A4 (roughly letterhead size)
- A5 (roughly half letterhead size)
- DL (compliments slip size)
- A6 (postcard size)
Pamphlet are used to spread your business in particularly targeted market, Pamphlet designing are very flexible and can be modified depending on your investment and need. These pamphlet designing contain information’s you want to convey to your customer , it can be about your products , services or even tips on to choose best services this will result in growth in your business.
This pamphlet design will reach people at their homes and are one of the most effective marketing, which also very cost effective .These pamphlet marketing is very helpful for small business which is targeting local market and they can spread them to each and every house in those targeted local market.